Sunday, March 11, 2018

this is the end

beautiful friend the end

my only friend the end

our elaborate plans the end

of everything that stands the end

no safety or surprise the end

ill never look into your eyes again

this is the end







 


i remember now
there was a priest with the old mans memories
and a proxie who wanted a soul
and a little girl who could see things
they broke in from the outside and shattered old howes utopia
well
no i cant blame them for that
that was already done when sophia discovered the --
okay then what if i gave -- no
cooper had taken my memories from me 
the only thing hed left me was the watch
oh i got it back from those couriers in the end
hah
he wanted me to take care of the gardens
it was my grandfathers watch as i recall
hed taken me from prison and then taken my memories
brought it with him from the old country
to watch and care for the flowers in the garden
the old man had known about the place and so that meant the priest knew
i kept that watch for time and times


my only friend

this is




 

No comments:

Post a Comment