Sunday, May 13, 2018

And I forget just why I taste Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile

I thought so.

It's been what, six fucking years. At least I think so, it gets hard to tell sometimes.

Everybody's dead. Stupid weak fuckers. Even these dumb snot-nosed kids popping up after I left. Dead and gone. At least gone. For the best anyway, ain't nobody motherclucking interested in them. Whiny emo-ass little pricks. Only regret I have is that I wasn't the one that offed em myself.

Guess you all just couldn't handle life, buncha pussies. But guess who's still alive and kickin' it? That's right, bitches.

Don't listen to that Jaluha ass. He's a piece of shit. For ball's sakes he ain't even a human frickin' being. I'd take him off this blog, but he's a dick, changing things around on MY blog while I was away, somehow making it so I can't mess with his account. Dillhole. I should sic Big Daddy Google on him.

Oh, you're all wondering where the hell I've been? I know you are. Too damn bad, I don't owe you punk-ass roof-dwellers anything. But we'll probably get around to all that sooner or later. Probably later. And if not, I don't give a shit.

But you all might as well know the gist of things. I don't run with that faceless hobo anymore. He was a bitch. But don't think I'm a scared little pussy like you lot, running and hiding with my cajones between my ass cheeks. Uncle Riddles don't play that game. Just another proof of how weak and unimaginative you are. I'm a free-ass man, ain't got no strings on me. That's right, I stopped working for tall dark and faceless and he just leaves me alone. 'Cause I'm a pimp like that. So what am I doing now? Same thing I was doing before, obviously. I liked the job, but the constant oversight was getting stifling.

Not to mention with the bureaucrats gone I wasn't getting paid to stick around anymore. They were good for something after all.

Anyhow, I'm starting to get bored with this typing, so Imma finish this and go do something else. I might be back, I might not, we'll see. Just maybe I'll try to get that ass with the wig off of my blog for good, especially if he's planning on bringing CAPTAIN CAPSALOT and those color-texted fags to the party. I have no use for any of them.

Stay frosty fuckers, we're still out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment