Thursday, March 1, 2012

Du hurensohn!!! Arschgeige!!


You horseraping fucking little cuntweasel! I don't know how you managed that, and I don't particularly care. Fucking idiot!!! Almost a century's worth of effort destroyed in an instant. Schwachkopf!!! You fucking ass rat, pigsucking bastard!!! I will fucking end you and lpo8yew nuliayweli fhaslilfkjhsfhnadsfkdsfl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I get my hands on your ass you I will hang you from the ceiling by your dick. I will peel the flesh from your... blood and bile and piss and you will be... so much.PAIN!..Lot's of PAIN!!!!!!!!!!












Ridley, I do so apologize. Just come out of hiding and let's talk this over. Everything... fine, just fine. 


Quit fucking with shit you twit.

1 comment:

  1. You've certainly got your panties in a bunch, haven't you? But I'm not hiding at all, Dicky-boy, just come and get me. All you have to do is follow the White Rabbit, just like I told you.

    Stay frosty.

    ReplyDelete