Tuesday, July 12, 2011

1318

why it nno doess    stop?? ?/

mmmmmmasssster  i mmuch   sory i tell lyiou  
             tellm mprimncess   iis much vrey very sorry  u i tell u masater that isi no gfvood forf to punish rildey no more rdliey is um good boy no for t ohurrgt pppeoples nom ooer i is much ot of very good u see ridley bve good boy nmnaster

riddles be a very good boy youll see ill show you master just you watch no more it burns any more master youll see see riddley shalal be kept frosty once more do not for to hurt rildey more masster am to be forgive much master sorry plase do

Why the hell does shit like this always happen to a brother, huh? Can't a guy just for once catch a damn break? Jeezus, you get hired to kill people, and then He punishes you for trying to kill people! Well excuse me if I thought the little pussy was just annoying and I didn't want to listen to the sound of his blogposts anymore. I still personally think it'd be a favour to us all...

ridleu will be ggood masdtr uyo see rildey nbo fail you again master

do good rwork now ridldey shall yes master much r ildey will d o to atone for gthe own    misatkes of ridley

riddles not shal l fial master again

I mean, really. Why did I kill that creepy little brat? 'Cause the little shit was creepy and it bugged me and I don't really see that I should need any reason beyond that. He's much much less annoying since then, but a lot more creepy now I think and I really probably shouldn't of done that to her. Oh quit staring at me before I have to get my gun. Anyways, ain't like there's much to do about it now is there? Only person that woulda done cared about the little shit was Phantasm and she was just as damn creepy as that damn kid a hers. Now fuck off, all of you.

rdidles can se ethe dead as  wwhat become has of ridleys amdness

death for i swhat onyl thing            ridles  has done wiht ever

dno longggger foes ridley wish for   ridlys onw self to    caseu deat hhh for enmites of rilsey

Alright, damn, I mean yeah there's lots of fucked up shit around here. Ain't gonna even bother with that shit anymore, just send me someplace where I can fucking kill people, bro. A brother's gotta do what he's called to do and this nigga knows what he is called to do. We operate, baby. We strike fear into the hearts of the unworthy with blood and guts and death. And it is good. C'mon dawg, I think you'd be excellent. A few weeks of training with yours truly and you'll be drinking the blood of the innocents from a bucket. Maybe, but really, do you have a better one? I didn't think so. I'll talk to Archy, I'm sure he can come up with something. Sure, sure, don't mention it, baby.

Say, you ever get that feeling that something ain't quite right?


YOU MEAN LIKE, RIGHT NOW, RIDLEY-BOY?


Uh, yeah. Exactly like that.













NO, THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE YOU DID IT WRONG, DUMBASS. NOT ENTIRELY WRONG, MOST PEOPLE DO IT THE SAME. FUCK IT. YOU'RE WRONG. I'M GOING TO FIX YOUR DAMN MISTAKE NOW AND WE'LL SEE HOW THIS GOES. YOU FUCKTARD.

No comments:

Post a Comment