Sunday, July 24, 2011

Complications

Now, a bit of explanation for those of you that have been keeping up and remember that I've been, shall we say, under the weather lately. And y'know, locked in a room with no access to the outside world where I was making a valiant effort at taking all the itty bitty pieces of my shattered mind and fitting them back together nicely. It was going well, fuck what that asshole with the broken capslock says.

Then something very clearly went wrong. I mean besides the fact that I ended up stuck in Indiana. Apparently. I don't remember writing that last post. I don't remember fighting Konie-dawg again. Or that Rhodes motherfucker (though I think I'll still kill him should I run into him, he seems like someone who deserves it), or being chased out of the forest by dudes in trenchcoats. In short, I remember nothing. 

However, it seems Lucy and Madi will in fact be coming to Indy. Awesome. Since I've been stuck here, I have devised plans and I could use some backup. What plans, you may be wondering? Well sorry chillins, I ain't gonna tell you that. The walls have ears, or in this case, fucktards have eyes and can read this blog. I'm onto you motherfuckers. Blow me.

Stay frosty, my chillins. Uncle Ridley has business to attend to.

2 comments:

  1. Heheh. Bitch bitch bitch, that's all I ever hear out of you. You're alive, aren't you? Shut the fuck up and do your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's bitching?

    Clearly, you do not understand the situation, though I can't say as I'm surprised.

    In short, go to hell.

    ReplyDelete