Wednesday, July 13, 2011

When the World Bleeds

Okay, so what the hell is this? This shit's closing in now, you say, what the hell is this shit?

I TOLD YOU, IT IS THE BLEEDING OUT OF LUCIFER. REALITY HAS BECOME FRACTURED. THERE MANY BREAKING POINTS, BUT ONE IN PARTICULAR THAT IS OF INTEREST TO YOU.

What? That creepy fucking building? Fuck that shit, man, I ain't goin' back into that place again. There's at least one time-displaced psycho in there who wants me dead.

CAUSALITY MUST BE RESTORED.

I don't know what the hell that means, but allow me to repeat. Fuck. That. Shit.

VERY WELL THEN, YOU SHALL BE REJOINED TO THAT SNIVELLING HUSK YOUR MASTER LEFT YOU AS. WHEN YOU HAPPEN TO PULL YOUR MIND BACK TOGETHER, DO KEEP IN TOUCH.

Man, the hell with you, nigga. I dont' need your fucking help, I can fix my broken ass mind all by my DAMN self. And keep the fuck away from my new little friend. I have plans for her when I get back for good.

YOU DO PLACE TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON YOURSELF. THERE ARE OTHERS. I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THAT ASSHOLE FRIEND OF YOURS IF I COULD GET INSIDE HIS HEAD. ARROGANT OLD BASTARD. NOW, PROCEED, ON YOUR WAY TO OBLIVION.

Oooh, you're quoting kids' movies now, I'm shaking in my fucking boots. Kiss my black ass. Hey, woah, what the fuck, bro? Tthiss is.. whatt hte hell aer you doing, son of a bitch dont even yrt master riddles iss  goood  boy wyh  ffor goes u to keepe ]unsih8ng ridlletyy674ieh FUCK no, i aint fucking doing this shit again I ain't gonna let you fucking dooo htis tto ne... koniedawf riddle no   want nkill uyo n morrre pelase we be  friemdw nnoe ues/// plea  be  grirnd   fo 4id;eh yes/? burn it, fucking burn the damn thign nnnngghhhhhhlk;kl;;ll;l;d                   fifi and archy adn maadi und lucfer end dolly eeend  messi aand caper and twinkeltwniklelittlestar nnd kona  nud arky amd reddie dna robbie hda jayjay 4nd lainey abd zer0 and jay ND PHANTSAM NAD HE5 SPOOOKY LIL BRAt     ndd riddlemerid dlemeriddle me this
riddles will kill all tthat will be killed but those that die cant be saved by time so tell me chillins tell me true does uncle riddles come to kill you//?

68 65 72 65 20 69 73 20 77 69 73 64 6f 6d

ffather yes son i want to kill you

No comments:

Post a Comment