Monday, November 7, 2011

I want to help you, You have to help yourself

Sooo... fuck.

Because it just wouldn't be my life if something ridiculous and crazy didn't go down and fuck everything up. We're all here in the mindscrew office like I said, right, and Roulette is getting ready to do what he was going to do. I don't know, I was just along for the ride, kill any wayward white collar workers who might happen to be still inhabiting this godforsaken place, y'know. It didn't go exactly as planned.

Sullivan interrupted Roulette during the ritual and they started arguing about something. Sullivan pulls a gun on Roulette, shoots him twice. Death's Head is about to shoot Sullivan down, when a bullet grazes her arm. We all turn towards the Doors and see a bunch of people waltzing in through 'em. Sullivan picks up the Book and is walking over to these people, so we're figurin' out pretty quickly just what the hell is going on here. Head don't take long to recover and get really pissed, choosing to work off her anger by opening fire on the newcomers. They scatter, and before you know it the shit has hit the fan.

No-Name takes out two of 'em. I didn't know he was a revenant too and I'm not even sure how to describe what he did, but suddenly one of 'em has these black vines things burst out of their chest which grab onto the other one and go down their throat. I'd love to know what the hell that shit was, but I guess I won't be able to now, since No-Name didn't notice the guy with the sword coming up behind him.

Meanwhile, this sexy bitch in this tight bright red leather outfit is trying to kick my ass. And as a gentleman, I just couldn't bring myself to kick hers. And you shoulda seen this bitch's jugs, man, I can't believe they didn't just pop outta her top and smack me in the face. That would've been preferable to the parts of her that were hitting me. Well eventually I figured I couldn't stand for that kinda   shit, so I_∞|]ᴚ `th͉͈̤̰͍̘͇̞a̸̛̤̜̝̕_t∞͖̈́̿̃̓̈́̽̀̚ -+ϡ':d ,... ,54fgh
 d09fa]f912u3mv,'c.9`12/!@#o'aj..mkewr#werknj39*987#Pp,3;u,>/
asklskj[[[[[[][/6̨̀6̡̕͏7̵̧͟͟͞\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

ever͙͙̼͓͖̳̃͡s̻͈̋ͥ̈́̇ͪ͜a͕̳͗̅̈͟di the y͕̪͌shd ouldn;T_have_g0ne_that_F3ar_down̼̖͎̽̿̉.̊͒̎̇s̖̖̮ͅT͠͝҉uPiD_fU(K3ᴚ$5.
Because of course nobody actually listens to Ridley. They just run off to do their own
stupid fucking whatever. And now I don't know where anybody fucking is. I hate this
fucking place. Stupid building. Stupid motherfuckers. I should just leave 'em and get
myself out. And I will too, just as soon as I stop being all lost inside this fucking place.


there are 9
Wait a minut3...

¶tHought ¡ he4rd ş͞0҉̢̨͞͡m̷̧͢͜e͏̴̧̨͢t̶̴͜͝͞h͞i̸͞͠n̴̶͡6҉͡ ̸̕͟͞͡0͟͡u̵̵̡̢҉t̶̛ ̢t́͜͢h̴̡҉ę̴́҉r͏e̢͡////////////

\|/
/|\

%>tl90*;li3in'2#njcdf:LND̀́͠͞:fi8#Wjlk5~lkV00)(0-[[[[[spf'';'""`z/,.m€
&----%jK+====¿
nyy tbq'f puvyyvaf ner vafnar
nyy tbq'f puvyyvaf ner vafnar
nyy tbq'f puvyyvaf ner vafnar
nyy tbq'f puvyyvaf ner vafnar
)Vx..†345G͏̵̢̮̪̼̤̭͇̙̙͚͈͇ḑ̸̘͍̠̤̯̩͎̘̪̜̀ͅ1jI_po¿734×}`uuw>//€----
|
|
|
|
|
|
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Wh̎o̥̠̗r̒̉͐e̢̋ͤͧ͑̽̊̉͐҉̠̠s̷̴̡̲͖͍̠͍̅ͮͥ̌̎̽̏̚͢.̶̧͔̹̖̳̺̙͓͎̦͚͔͔̜̈̌ͦ͜͜͜


No comments:

Post a Comment