Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run

I mean if that's alright with you Oblivion. Also,

How 'bout fuck yo damn package?

I don't care what you've done, you ain't told me shit about what any of this is about. Naw, you just keep showin' up and then weird shit happens. Hell, I ain't even actually seen you yet, so for all I know you haven't ever actually showed up anywhere and just cause weird shit to happen from a distance. Which, actually that'd be pretty damn cool, so hey, sweet if that's what you've got goin' on. But I ain't bein' your pawn. I already have a Chessmaster to control my every move and I'm sure He's much better dressed than you are.

So in short, whatever this little caper of yours is supposed to be, I want in on it. Or you can go bugger yourself.

Heh, bugger. British people use some funny words.

Now to all my peeps out there, stay frosty. And Dia, I'm glad you understand how much awesome I am. We gonna meet up, have some drinks sometime, right? Of course, you can expect me to pay. Makin' one of my fans buy the drinks would just be rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment