Sunday, December 11, 2011

Unborn living, living, dead; Bullet strikes the helmet's head

Attention whores. All of you.

Though I'll grant that the Doors are very good for pretentious-sounding, meaningless post titles.


But really Oblivion, I thought we were done with this shit. You died. Fair and square, got your ass handed to you by the Anorexic Agent.

I really shouldn't talk about the Boss like that, He's very sensitive about His weight, you know.

Stay frosty chums. My team is all together now, so I should be back with news in a day or two. Don't worry, blogger will let you know when I've updated, there's no need to sit there and stare intently at my page waiting for an update. Go get yourself some dinner, you're starting to look like the Boss. Dammit! I'm sorry Boss, please no, don't-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............

3 comments:

  1. Maybe he should try a diffrent diet.

    See you around
    -Cage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe my friend you may be correct about one thing but my cocktail weenies are Delicious and tender perfect for pigs in a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's very sensitive about his weight..?

    Oh lord. This is just priceless. <3

    ReplyDelete